Wednesday, August 10, 2005

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ is... Join the Fun!

This is a cheater blog and is possibly more of a Bulletin but I am choosing to blog it instead. I got this off my MUSICAL GENUIS FRIEND's Site...

Directions: Type "(your name) is" with the quotes, into a Google search then pick out your favorite responses. Copy, then repost your responses:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bethany is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bethany is a deep well of creativity, which is the hallmark of a great artist
(who didn't know that already??)

Bethany is having a prosthetic arm fitted next month
(Oh, you didn't hear about the accident with my KitchenAid Stand Mixer?)

Bethany is trying to describe how she feels when she uses her power
(Ummmm, powerful??)

Bethany is an 11" vinyl doll with curly auburn hair
(Okaaaaaay.)

Bethany is a triple-certified yoga instructor

(I'm very bendy)

Bethany is not just a correspondence school offering courses by mail
(Lesson 1: How to properly operate your KitchenAid Stand Mixer)

Bethany is currently serving in 77 locations and 15 foreign countries
(I am everywhere! How do I do it all?!?)

Bethany is going to have a kissing booth
(The line starts right here!)

Bethany is always grateful to receive donations
(Cash is preferable but baked goods and gift certificates are also acceptable.)

And the winner....
Bethany is an even better mating, with better udders and extreme size and stature
(Quit looking at my udders!)

1 comment: