Friday, November 04, 2005

OK, Who Are You and What Did You Do With the REAL Bethany???

So I don’t know what was in the air but when I came home after attending some sort of home decorating Tupperware Party, I wanted to DO something! I had an agenda but I wasn’t sure what it was. I lit candles because I needed to relax and looked around my house.

Suddenly, as if lit from heaven, I was able to see through the mess on my kitchen counter. Quickly, items were practically flying off the counter and into their designated places. I made David get his butt off the couch and put the dishes away. Pretty soon, the kitchen was clean.

But it wasn’t good enough.

I had to put the toaster oven away, find places for counter clutter. Wires were organized, baskets acquired and papers sorted and stashed in an accessible but tidy manner. I moved on to the “dining room” and the table was cleaned, mops and Swiffers found a better home. The piano was cleared off and dusted and even reorganized as to better display some of our things.

I don’t know what got into me but my kitchen is practically spotless! The camera is still on the piano (it really is the safest place for it) and the floor isn’t clean because I HATE cleaning the kitchen floor. I even put my damn bananas in a funny shaped bowl!

You all need to find your way to my house soon before I mess it all up.

Now I need to sit down, my asthma is SO bad now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment