Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday, January 29, 6:15AM...Too Early

"Mommy...??"

"Mommy....??"

*kiss* "Mommy...??"

"What is it Nathan?"

"Mommy, the Goose is awake."

"I know, I can hear her."

"I will sing her a song to go back to sleep."

"OK Nathan, that will be nice."

*picks up receiver end of baby monitor that he thinks works 2 ways*
"Luuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeep.
Luuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeep.
Luuuuuucy go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

"Nathan, that was really nice-"

"I'm not done yet.
Luuuuuuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeeeeeep.
Luuuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeeeeeep.
Luuuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Luuuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Luuuuuuuuucy, go to sleeeeeeeeeeeep."

"That was very kind Nathan, I liked your song."

"Thank you Mommy."

"Mommy.....??"

"Yes, Nathan?"

"You wanna go downstairs and play?"

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story. especially that the song did indeed have a beginning and an end.

    ReplyDelete