Thursday, December 09, 2010

Great Shot Kid, That Was One in a Million!

Grown ups are in the kitchen making dinner.
Girls at the table coloring.
Nate in the living room: Star Wars is on.

Sitting about a foot from the screen he is perfectly still. The mission to blow up the Death Star is being explained, plotted and prepared for.
Luke and his team get into position.

So does my son.
And as Luke's X-Wing fighter lowers to fire those oh-so-important shots, my son's x-wing is raised.

Back and forth, side to side, Nathan and Luke in perfect synchronization and then, using The Force of course, they make the shot that sets off a chain reaction resulting in the destruction of the Death Star.

If Queen Amidala had been alive, I think she would have been just as proud as I was.





3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but when I first read the title of this post I thought it said "snot". I kept reading, waiting for the entrance of snot or boogers. Then was a little perplexed when it didn't make it's appearance. Guess I need to stop reading so quickly! ;)

    A great Jedi, Nathan will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness at its BEST!

    Love, Love, LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corban does that with his Thomas trains while watching...uh..Thomas, duh. LOL

    ReplyDelete