Friday, November 01, 2013

Quoth the Salad: Nevermore.

I was pulling into the store and it was just laying there in the middle of the road: one lone Price Club Cesar Salad, perfectly preserved, completely sealed.

I thought about grabbing it. I mean, the top was on. It was clearly something someone put on the roof of their car and drove off. David LOVES the Cesar salad! I don't have to tell him how I got it!

But I was on the wrong side of the road. I was in a hurry and had people behind me. I moved on. I smiled as I imagined what a flattened salad might look like if someone hit it with their car.

20 minutes later, on my way back out, the salad was gone. Not flattened.
To whoever grabbed it and enjoyed it for their dinner:

Well Played.

PS: It's NaBloPoMo time. Remember that?

4 comments:

  1. YAY for NABLOPOMO! I love it when you blog. And I love you. And I love Ceasar salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things:
    1. Every time I make a meal with cheese I think of you because: Most of my cooking involves the phrase, "layer with a blanket of cheese."

    2. Every time I drive by Costco, I think of you/Price Club & chuckle.

    That's all. I'm sure you wanted to know that LOL

    ReplyDelete