Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10, 2005 ~ 4:00pm

Your smile is love.

Your smile is joy.

Your feet carry life into every room

and your voice delights all with it's laughter.

I see in you the potential to change the world.
To spread joy to those around you.

You push the boundaries you are given-your curiosity knows no bounds. The world is your oyster and new experiences are the pearl.

What will you bring next year? What will each day offer for you? What will you take from the people you meet and love and charm?

I pray that your self confidence will be a constant presence in your life. I pray that you can always find the love that people have for you and share it with others in your life.

I pray that music will stay with you forever. I pray that you will find a way to take the beauty in this world and bend it, shape it into something that is your own. I pray that you will find salvation in the beauty of this world. For all beauty, all things inspiring, wonderful, magnificent, awe inspiring and amazing are from a Father who loves you even more that I ever could. He is the one who created you to be the little girl you are.

And it is my honor to be your Mommy.
I love you My Baby Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment