Thursday, October 25, 2007

Go Fug Yourself...No Really, You Should!

The blog that I am currently obsessed with (at least for this week) is a site called "Go Fug Yourself." It is a place where celebrity fashions are reviewed in a snarky and hilarious manner. And if you know anything about me, then you know that not only did I fall in love because of the snark but I also fell in love because I think the word "fugly" is the funniest word ever. (Although not one I have in regular rotation in my personal vocabuary.)


All of this is to say, go check it out.
And laugh.
And wonder if George Clooney really is their intern.
And think how you want to be their best friends.

And start with this post that actually made me laugh out loud.
Lion For Fugs

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I came here via NaBloPoMo and love your blog... Although of course it was your lovely profile photo (for nablopomo) which impressed me the most.

    But really, for well over a year now I am daily addicted to GFY. There is no other celebrity style watch site, in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete