Sunday, November 08, 2015

Joss Whedon is Looking for Scriptwiters....

It appears that I have caught the cold all 4 kids were working on last week. Except, instead of catching just their cold, the germs have banded together to form some sort of a SUPER COLD and all I want to do is die.

Perhaps if I fashion a little cape for my NyQuil bottle and write a superhero song that I sing whenever I take it? 

Maybe I should turn the plain flowered box of tissues into NyQuil's HealthyMobile and it can drive all over my house wiping noses and administering medicine! With its trusty sidekick, Vicks Vapor Rub. 

Working together, this team can take on this SUPER COLD and drive it far far away, never to return. It may be a messy battle but the cleanup crew of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes is standing by, prepared for the challenge. 








On second thought, maybe I should just go back to bed and check for a fever. 

2 comments: