Monday, June 11, 2007

Week of Joy (8 Hours Late)

10 Things that Brought Me Joy This Week (Join the fun!)

10. Date on Friday night with my sweetie. I thought I'd forgotten what he looks like. Know what? He is super cute!

 

9. I get to SING! With THIS MUSICAL GENIUS! If any of you are attending the Saddleback Worship Conference, look for me on stage Tuesday at 3! I think I might ask him if I can bring the shaker too, then I will be both a singer AND musician!

 

8. Thursday Family Dinner @ Denny's...we have been doing this every Thursday night for awhile now and I look forward to it so much! My family, my sister, my mom and my Gma...the kids get better behaved every week too, which is even cooler.

 

7. A GREAT sketch Sunday morning in church! Amy memorized her lines in only a handful of days (saving the day) and then she and Bob put on such a GREAT performance! Woo Hoo!!

 

6. DZ brought me yoooooooooogurt mill. Ahhh.

 

5. 3.5 miles on Tuesday night for training (have you skipped a cup of Starbucks to support me this week? Every little bit helps!)...on a treadmill away from the late night Tierrasanta crazies.

 

4. Having the treadmill tell me I did less than a 20 minute mile even though I haven't walked since last November!!

 

3. Lunch with my Sweet Samoo!

 


 

1. ...With THIS LADY

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment