Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Duh Duh Duh Dun, Duh Duh Duh Dun, Punch Punch

One of my favorite parts of the day is naptime.

Duh, Blogging Genius.

Shut up.

I love naptime because it is when I indulge in one of my mostest favorite Guilty TV Pleasures ever:



I am watching it with two other friends and every day as we all catch up, we MySpace each other all about what is going on. (Oh yeah, we are all Moms. We should really know better but indulge me in my juvenile behavior.) Some of my favorite realiations:

I am so in love with Steve Sanders right now.

I like Dylan and Kelly together more than I thought I did.

Donna kisses like a big sucker fish (credit to Jordan)

and

I am going to be so sad when this show is over.

The series is almost done! What will I watch? What will my girls and I talk about?? I have been trying to think of other shows we could watch. Saved By the Bell? Melrose Place?


Suggestions anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment