Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. It concerns me that the nightly airings of "Friends" feature ads for Boniva on a regular basis. I guess it's better than the ads for solutions to clinical depression that they used to run. Therefore, according to Channel 13, "Friends" fans aren't depressed anymore-our bones just might shatter into dust.

2. Monday has been my favorite day of the week for a long time because of band rehearsal (and goofing off with Russell) but since adding the Thursday Park Date with new friends I met through Nathan's school, Monday is gonna need to step up it's game.

3. I have a cleaning bug. The bad news is that it seems to last for about 15 minute periods. The good news is that is strikes multiple times a day.

4. Last night while getting frozen yogurt (aka "yooooooooogurt") Amy had to remind me that I was married and 31. And that my yogurt server could not be my new boyfriend. It was at second glance that I realized I was seeing him through yogurt covered glasses. And that he was probably jailbait.

5. Today I don't want to be the Parent....I want to be the Fun Aunt or Babysitter or Grandma.

6. I don't understand Toejam (or, as a friend's daughter calls it, Toe Jelly) in babies. Where are they walking around to get get all that junk inbetween their toes?

7. Kindergarten Registration is tomorrow.

8. Tomorrow is also the day I break down and cry over the fact that I have a Kindergartener.

9. The water bottles on my nightstand have organized themselves...


10: And, apparently, THEY ARE ALSO REPRODUCING!

6 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I will do my best to add fun and wonderment to Monday's... I vote standing yooooguuurrtt date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that you have the most fascinating mind? I love how you describe your reality. The water bottle thing... so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Thursdays rock! End of story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I wonder what how long the gestational time is for a water bottle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved 4 & 5!!!! LOVED them.... but really, good frozen yogurt could be responsible for such. I see it...

    And, my night stand looks JUST like that. Though, usually it's bottles and glasses. and then, as I madly flip my pillow at night (which I do) I knock them over and saturate the basket of "super important" books I keep there.
    nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to adjust my glasses to make sure you didn't sneak in my house to take a picture of MY nightstand-seriously, what is it with those bottles collecting htere?

    And reproducing- you're cracking me up.
    But you always do. Happy Mother's Day weekend, friend:)
    S

    ReplyDelete