Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hang on to Your Ears

This is one of those days when I wish I had a blog where I could anonymously post and whine about everything that is bugging me right now. I don't mean share my troubles and ask for uplifting advice either. I mean whine. And I can get a good one going if I want. Where the pitch and timbre of my voice will cause all the fluid in your ears to vibrate and next thing you know, you are completely deaf.

And you'd be happy you were deaf because then you wouldn't have to hear me whine.

Instead I pose these questions for discussion:
When did I get old and stop liking cold pizza?
and
Does the fact that I eat pizza for breakfast (but heated up) cancel out the un-cool of heating it up and leave me where I already was on the coolness scale?

8 comments:

  1. Now granted I am really old, but I always toaster oven my breakfast pizza. It makes it taste brand new. We ate cold pizza back in the day when there were no microwave ovens or toaster ovens and the stove was lit by a match. My mom and dad would bring it home from a drive in movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still cool......cool enough to hang out with me (or is it the other way around?). :) Hang in there, Sunday night is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coolness depends on if you drank out of the milk carton along with the pizza.

    Anyways... You're always cool in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm definitely older than you and I still like cold pizza for breakfast. So, it's not an age thing. You'll have to find something else to whine about. And what's wrong with some whining every once in a while? Get it off your chest. So long as you don't wallow in it.....and you're not the type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't eat cold pizza anymore either. Le Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of cold pizza, but I wasn't a fan when I was younger either...maybe I've never been cool...BUT I have recently discovered a wonderful way to reheat it: 475 for 7 minutes - it comes out almost as if it were fresh - crispy yet soft, melted cheese, not burned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of cleaning with lemon juice but I am wondering if I can try it on my shower b/c I have travertine in the bathroom and travertine is infamous for staining when touched by acidic things such as lemon juice. Though I can't believe that using a crazy powerful cleaner like lime-a - way could be much better for it than lemon juice. This is why my shower door still isn't clean. I can't decide what is the best way to clean it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myy girls just ate cold pizza the other day for breakfast! But, I was so tired when they crawled into bed with me WITH thier pizza that I really didn't care.

    Anyways...

    Coolness is an attititude so don't worry about your warm pizza, if the cool girls is warming up her pizza then everyone else will follow. Right? You will always be cool in my book and just to prove it to you next time I will also warm up my pizza because YOU did ;^). So there =^) .

    ReplyDelete