Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mommy's Day

The day I became a Mommy...



I remember wondering WHY the people in the hospital thought it was OK for ME to leave the hospital WITH A BABY! Hello! I am walking out the doors with him! Now I am loading him up in the car. I'm leaving, I won't ever come back...this is OK?? And then we got home, and stared at him. For hours. And I loved it.



The day I became a Mommy again...


When I looked at her, she brought about such mixed emotions. My special time with just Nathan had slipped away in an instant and yet I held such possibilities in my arms. I never would have known how this new life would grab hold of my heart and never let go. And I wouldn't have it any other way.



And this represents the day that God would take me as a Mommy and strech me in directions I never imagined, even if only for a short time...






I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment