Monday, November 21, 2011

Cool/NotCool/Cool/Not Cool/The Coolest

Cool.... A late morning trip to Starbucks to get a yummy treat for the 2 kiddos that let me sleep in. (we had farmed the other one out to a friend's house.)

Not Cool....Ordering our Starbucks at the drive thru and discovering that Mommy's wallet was at home.

Cool....Finding a $10 bill in the center console of the car!

Not Cool.....Realizing that we'd ordered a venti drink, 2 cake popes and a breakfast sandwich. That's gonna be more than what we have.

The Coolest....Pulling up to the the window, ready to apologize because clearly something is going to have to go back and hearing, "That will be $10 please."


Confession: I LIVE for those, "Thanks for loving me in the little things, Jesus" Moments. Because as much as I know it cheers my kids up to get a cake pop at 10:30am on a vacation day Monday, God knows how much it cheers me up to get my yummy drink and sandwich when I don't deserve it.

3 comments:

  1. The Coolest, that was my favorite part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS pretty cool.
    On a side note, I'm impressed that you hit $10 exactly. I always end up with a funky amount.

    ReplyDelete