Sunday, November 13, 2011

No Turning Back.....No Turning Back

I wanted to share something with you that rocked my world today.
My teeny tiny world.

The world where I get to go to church whenever I want.
All I do is pick a day and there is a church with a worship service ready to welcome me.

The world where I get to get on a stage and sing-LOUD-to Jesus.

The world where I have chosen to aid my partner in life to build my family on the Foundation of Jesus Christ.

And none of these actions carry any consequences.

The government won't take my home.
David's job is not in jeopardy.
My children's lives are not in danger.

Confession: I am too comfortable in this little world of mine. And I am not on my knees enough for the brothers and sisters who are risking everything precious to them in the name of Jesus.

Don't watch this video unles syou are prepared to view your world for how it truly is: Safe. Small. Secure. Don't click "play" unless you are willing tot ake your Sunday experiences and treat them for what they REALLY are: A privilege. Don't even think about letting your eyes be opened to the reality of what is going on around us unless you are prepared to pray for the families who are daily losing everything so they can have even 1 page of a Bible to read.

Because once you click, there is No Turning Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment