Saturday, November 19, 2011

Overview of the Last 24 Hours {in list form}

Today contained some of the highest highs and lowest lows.

A 3 year old was pushed to her breaking point and overcame exhaustion in an impressive manner.

Nathan had to taste disappointment.

David took a cold shower. Literally. The hot water in the hotel did not work. He was actively shivering when he came out.

Pancakes were eaten with a gaggle of little girls with sparkles in their hair and smiles on their faces.

There may be an unresolved argument on whether or not I fell asleep while driving the last leg of the road trip. (I didn't!!)

My kids worked hard for months to dance a total of 6 minutes. No matter how they placed, I pray they can be proud of themselves. Because.......

Confession: I kinda think they are the cutest, most wonderful Irish Dancers ever.

1 comment: