Monday, November 22, 2010

Donald Trump-ing Myself

We have an open position here at Zabrosky Photography.

Necessary skills include general knowledge of a camera (we are a Canon Family) and Photoshop. Must be able to handle scheduling photo sessions, entertaining the crankiest of non-smiling client family members and the ability to communicate effectively with clients.

It's over that last qualification that we had to let the last employee go.

See, I fired myself today.

I was distracted while on the phone with a new client and misspoke so many times that a whole additional phone conversation was needed to clear everything up. (Thankfully the ZabPhoto clients are amazingly patient and only find our employees charming and adorable.)

So I will have to go stand in line at unemployment while I wait for the applications to flood in.

Oh, forgot to mention: Applicants must be able to attend to all the duties listed above and make a wicked peanut butter sandwich.

5 comments:

  1. but no one could ever do what you do with the amazing smile and charm that you do it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you blogged about this. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to go on a performance development plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you may be being a bit hard on yourself... however if a position is open i would like to formally apply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I was on the phone with the insurance company today and I SWEAR I told her to knock it off once or twice.

    ReplyDelete