Monday, November 15, 2010

Permanecer Sentados, Por Favor!

If you are reading this Monday morning around breakfast, I am probably in the car.

If it is around lunchtime, I am probably riding "Small World."

If it is late afternoon, I bet my family and I are at the Hungry Bear Restaurant having a snack.

Around dinnertime, I suspect a ride on Pirates will be taking place.

And if the hour is dark, then I am probably on my way home from the Happiest Place on Earth and I will be the Happiest Mommy on Earth.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could be with you! I think we would be the most fun people in Disneyland. "Hold on to your hats and glasses, folks. 'Cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying you and your family have the most blessed day on earth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I award you 1,824,679 bonus points for the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would *like* M's comment if this was FB. :)

    ReplyDelete