Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nothingocity

I have nothing to say today that doesn't involve a conversation involving photography, some volunteer work for the kids' school, the Christmas Eve Service at Vista Grande Community Church, or how generally sick I feel.

So I direct you to these friends instead....they are interesting and witty.
Tell 'em I sent ya.

Beyond Black and White
She's blogging about the things she's thankful for this month

Snow Comes Up
Today she's running a little Movie Trivia Challenge!

Stilettos and Grace
Always something amazing and challenging to say...and some of the best fashion advice around.

Le Musings of Moi
She does muse and she's funny and thoughtful and ALSO gives some of the best fashion advice around.

I think the NyQuil is about to kick in and who knows what I will type once that happens. I suspect it would look something like fndwuio;gvrbuwioqavbvds.

No comments:

Post a Comment